Risk Informatics Manager
|Job Title:||Risk Informatics Manager|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Carlie Billingham|
|Job Published:||29 September 2022|
Vibe Recruit are looking for a Risk Informatics Manager for our NHS client, based in Harrow.
This is a Band 7 position, with remote working offered.
To develop Datix and patient safety information systems, to ensure the Trust has an effective, accurate reporting system that supports oversight and assurance with regard to patient safety. The system is needed to meet the increasing demands of the organisation and to support data quality, oversight and quality improvement programmes and sustainable change.
To develop systems, dashboards and reporting mechanisms to support regular and periodic assurance reports to divisions and onward to Trust Board.
To continually scope good practice in the development and use of patient safety systems.
To develop and deliver patient safety system training across the Trust.
- To lead on the Trust's cross site reconfiguration of the risk management system and to continually develop, monitor and evaluate the usability and effectiveness of the system, piloting innovations, benchmarking practice and be ahead in implementing requirements for continued quality improvement.
- To work closely with Datix (system and supplier) testing new features and leading the way in product development from an end user perspective.
- Ensuring the risk management system has a clear action / issues log for change process
- Act as point of contact with the supplier and monitor fault logging, ensuring maintenance requirements and interventions are provided as actioned as per agreements
- Represent the organisation at external DATIX user group meetings as appropriate
- Responsible for leading the design, coding, development, and support of the DATIX system and related technologies.
- Maintain technical documentation describing the DATIX system, data dictionaries and data definitions
- To work collaboratively with relevant leads in all divisions to support quality improvement through use and data extraction from the risk management system.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.