|Job Title:||Sales Administration|
|Location:||Neath Port Talbot, Wales|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Emily Hibbitt|
|Job Published:||24 September 2019|
Main Responsibilities of Sales Administration
Roles and responsibilities should be equally allocated between all members of the Sales Administration team.
Graduate applicants would be ideal for this position.
Management of customer accounts:
- Acting as main point of contact for allocated customer accounts, maintaining strong working relationships with accounts.
- Contribute to the development of customer relationship management strategy specific to each account.
- Gaining knowledge of products and services specific to accounts and handling customer queries accordingly.
- Dealing with day-to-day queries from customers in a timely manner.
- Ensuring effective internal communication to ensure that management are kept updated on accounts and order progress.
- Circulating marketing material with customers in adherence with customer communication strategies.
- Managing customer delivery logistical requirements, booking deliveries, managing paperwork, creation of required documentation.
Co-ordination of order progression through production:
- Monitoring outstanding customer orders and co-ordinating the logistics of the product through production. Co-ordinating orders through production from start to finish.
- Supporting Sales Operations, contributing to weekly reports and monitoring on-time delivery of orders.
- Liaising with other departments for information relating to the delivery and quality of the product.
- Undertaking general receptionist duties - answering phone calls equally allocated to team members, dealing with telephone queries professionally & helpfully, directing calls to the correct person.
- Entering sales orders onto the ERP system, including works order creation,
- Contributing to the maintenance of the Sales mailbox, adhering to equal allocation of tasks set by management.
- Producing delivery schedules for customers and Supervisors
- Assisting external sales team with order progressing including expediting orders for customers,
- Assisting with departmental projects
- Competent use of Company systems
- Attending training arranged by the Company as and when required to upskill, and training incoming staff to carry out Sales Administration role
- Being proactive and taking initiative with work, reacting to changes in customer demand
- Maintaining good working relationships with internal departments by liaising efficiently and professionally, maintaining a high standard of inter-departmental communication.
Delivering a high standard of customer care, building and maintaining strong working relationships with customers, answering queries promptly, efficiently, and politely
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C