|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||06 September 2023|
£26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm)
22 days holiday plus bank Holidays, Company car scheme, Staff discount
Excellent training and career progression opportunities
Are you passionate about the automotive industry and want to work in the world's biggest manufacturer?
Do you have a customer focused mindset and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Due to expansion, an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Administrator has arisen to join an award winning and one of the world's biggest automotive manufacturer.
As a Sales Administrator, you will be supporting the sales department and ensuring smooth and efficient operations maintaining accurate records, assisting the sales team, and providing a seamless service to customers.
Your main duties will be to:
- Process vehicle orders in line with sales order, demonstrators, or showroom stock requirements.
- Collaborate with sales team to complete sales invoicing, ensuring all costs are included and to ensure completion of service invoices.
- Completes all pre-delivery related administration (vehicle registration, insurance, road tax).
- Provides general support to the Sales team and Corporate Sales Specialist, keeping them informed of customer order status and any issues that may arise relating to their sales.
- Enters vehicle job sheet details onto After Sales department system to ensure records regarding pre-delivery work hours requirements are accurate and up to date.
- Manages the stock management system ensuring records are up to date, reporting any technical problems as necessary or to sales team on matters regarding stock activity.
- Provides appropriate data input for the centre financial reporting and customer database management purposes.
- Works with colleagues across the centre to investigate and resolve customer complaints.
- Previous experience in a sales/administration and automotive industry.
- Confident in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM software.
For immediate consideration, please call us on 01869 321 322 or apply to send us you updated CV.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.