|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Ally Ross|
|Job Published:||08 September 2023|
Are you looling for a Sales Administrator role? Would you like to work for a company that offers excellent training and career progression opportunities? Passionate about the automotive industry and want to work in the world's biggest manufacturer? If you have a customer focused mindset and thrive in a fast-paced environment, please get in touch ASAP!
As a Sales Administrator, you will be supporting the sales department and ensuring smooth and efficient operations maintaining accurate records, assisting the sales team, and providing a seamless service to customers.
Your main duties will be to:
- Process vehicle orders in line with sales order, demonstrators, or showroom stock requirements.
- Collaborate with sales team to complete sales invoicing, ensuring all costs are included and to ensure completion of service invoices.
- Completes all pre-delivery related administration (vehicle registration, insurance, road tax).
- Provides general support to the Sales team and Corporate Sales Specialist, keeping them informed of customer order status and any issues that may arise relating to their sales.
- Enters vehicle job sheet details onto After Sales department system to ensure records regarding pre-delivery work hours requirements are accurate and up to date.
- Manages the stock management system ensuring records are up to date, reporting any technical problems as necessary or to sales team on matters regarding stock activity.
- Provides appropriate data input for the centre financial reporting and customer database management purposes.
- Works with colleagues across the centre to investigate and resolve customer complaints.
- Previous experience in a sales/administration and automotive industry.
- Confident in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM software.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C