|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||10 August 2021|
An exciting position has arisen with my client based in Swansea who are a forward-thinking family run business.
Due to increased volume of business, they have identified the need for an experienced, professional Sales Administrator to join their small, friendly team.
Within this role you will be responsible for providing sales support to the team in an administrative capacity, providing quotations to customers and displaying excellent customer service.
The Job Role:
- To provide support to the team by processing their administration tasks and sales activities
- Preparation of quotations for customers including product sourcing and liaising with multiple suppliers globally to ensure costings are correct
- Organising and processing customer sample requests and orders
- Manage the email inbox and online chat answering customers' enquiries
- preparing proposals, including the use of PowerPoint Presentation tools.
- Dealing with various suppliers
- Completing follow up phone calls to those who have had quotations
- Booking meetings with clients
- Order processing
- Ensuring CRM database is kept up to date
- Assisting with preparation for sales meetings
- Any other adhoc administration duties as required
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to deal with customers by phone and email
- Excellent attention to detail and high accuracy levels are essential
- Experience within supply chain or negotiation/buying is highly desirable
- Experience of dealing global suppliers is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Used to working in a fast pace environment
- Highly skilled in time management and prioritising work to hit deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Great team player
- Positive 'can do' attitude
This is a permanent position with working hours between Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 - no weekends!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that offers free parking, a smart spacious modern office and a generous salary. If you are looking for an opportunity within a company with excellent company values, strong work ethic and a company who respect and appreciate their staff for their efforts then please get in touch.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.