Sales Engineer (M&E HVAC Piping)
|Job Title:||Sales Engineer (M&E HVAC Piping)|
|Location:||South Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||15 October 2022|
An outstanding career opportunity is now available for a Sales / Specification Engineer who is now ready to make the next step in their career. This new position is with a global leader, with a reach to over 100 countries and an annual turnover of over 800 million Pounds.
The organisation is a "Innovative solutions" provider with their customers enjoying the best solutions, combined with the best products available.
Inspiring people, creating space for responsible and entrepreneurial thinking and actions, and to give people the values and tools to accomplish the best, are the key factors for the success of this family-owned enterprise.
A Hybrid working model is available, with meetings etc held in the South Oxfordshire offices, with a region covering London, the South East, South West and the Midlands.
Successful applicants will require a degree in structural / mechanical engineering, with working experience in a similar engineering role. You will be able to provide excellent technical support to specifiers, contractors and the Company's sales team, to promote the specification and use of the company's products, predominantly the Installation System range.
In addition, you will build and maintain strong long-term professional relationships with key customers, offering an effective "point of contact" position for all technical issues related to the selected product range, and secure project specifications and assist sales team to achieve given sales and profit targets
The main duties will include:
- Provide professional advisory service for Installation Systems range, from the initial feasibility advice to the detailed project specification and structural design
- Preparation of project-specific technical documents including 3D CAD drawings and bill of quantities for project tenders
- Pipeline management, project monitoring in coordination with sales team.
- Gain an "expert" status for the MEP product range throughout the marketplace
- Provide advice and support to the Sales Team and other departments.
- Assist in the preparation of training seminars and CPD presentations
- Assist with marketing and promotion of the Installation System range throughout the UK
- Raise brand awareness by conducting technical trainings and seminars to different stakeholders (specifiers and consultants as well as internal staff)
- Carry out on-site customer training as required
You will be supported in your progression and will attend an extensive ongoing training programme of both in-house technical training and one to one mentoring.
- You must be a good communicator, both face to face and via phone, Teams or email, with the ability to forge long lasting relationships
- Ability to converse at all levels from site staff through to engineers, senior specifiers and decision makers
- You must be willing to work in a dynamic and evolving technical sales orientated role
- You must be willing to accept responsibility within the role and take ownership of any tasks that you take on, ensuring that they are followed through to completion
- You must be professional and well organised with an excellent customer focus, who can listen to clients and respond quickly to help them meet and exceed their expectations
- You must be confident in providing solutions on a one to one basis and also via formal presentations
Salary: £46,000.00-£51,000.00 per year OTE - ability to earn £1k per month commission
- Additional leave
- Company car
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.