|Job Title:||Sales Executive|
|Location:||Gatwick, West Sussex|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||18 November 2021|
Vibe Recruit's client is the fastest growing Aviation & Defense business in Europe. Specialising in aftermarket material solutions to airlines and MROs with quality used serviceable material through aircraft and engine disassembly to reduce maintenance costs whilst maintaining the quality and integrity of the aircraft you see flying today.
The business has experienced significant growth over the past 5 years and were awarded the 2018 Fast Track 200 Sunday Times award for the UK's fastest growing exporter.
You will be responsible for processing and managing daily sales and customer service tasks in addition to building strong relationships with customers and vendors.
The role will be primarily office based with occasional international travel for liaison with airlines, external suppliers and customers as may be required. The role requires excellent communication skills and ability to maintain key relationships. A valid passport and driving licence are essential.
- Source and respond to Request For Quotes (RFQ's) for services, parts and components.
- Translate and present component specifications to meet customer approval
- Process sale orders, purchase orders, pick tickets and RMA requests from customers if applicable.
- Obtain market intelligence for procurement
- Proposal & Presentation preparation
- Monitor & report cost model accuracy
- Responsible for logging and preparing quotations
- Responsible for processing of incoming purchase orders.
- Generation of "Push Lists" of inventory for remarketing activity
- Monitoring of the marketplace for sales opportunities
- Provide regular reports to the sales team on quotations
- Communicate effectively and maintain professional relationships with vendors and customers.
- Negotiate purchase prices and payment terms.
- Forecast, track and achieve sales revenue and gross margin projections.
- Periodic visits to major customers.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
- Relevant experience in customer service and/or sales.
- Will consider a junior position provided candidate has relevant sales experience.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, strong planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Aggressive negotiation skills, tireless work ethic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Relevant experience in the aerospace industry.
- Familiar with EASA 145 and airworthiness record keeping requirements (training will be provided).
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Capable of presenting findings analysis of records concisely to other team members.
- Able to work within a team of highly motivated individuals in a fast-moving environment.
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.