|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||22 March 2021|
An exciting role has arisen with my client, a leading manufacturer within the automotive industry based in Ammanford.
An opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer to join their team has become available for the right candidate.
Your role will be to provide the main point of contact for UK based Customer Accounts. You will be responsible for administration support for all commercial activities (existing and potential), Internal and external liaison and communication with new & existing customers and Sales and Business Development.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage relationships with all allocated customers
- Ensure the customer specification is feasible, achievable and deliverable
- Work closely with the Engineering / Development team and utilise available resources and working relationships with other departments to deliver customer expectations and increased profitability
- Provide timely and accurate reports, including sales forecasts and visit reports
- Conduct competitor benchmarking reviews, identifying advances in technology, materials and tooling
- Preparation of Customer quotations for new business and Management reporting data (Sales and Financial)
- Ensure customer queries are answered in a timely and accurate manner
- Participate in and contribute to regular reviews of departmental systems and procedures.
- Assist in the achievement of sales targets at acceptable levels of profitability. Commercially manage resulting business, both internally and externally
- Develop strategic relationships with the target customer base to understand long term developments and enable new sales opportunities and new customer relationships.
- Manage customer relations, ensuring customer concerns are dealt with efficiently, informing the Management Team of any potential internal problems affecting customer requirements.
As this is a technical sales role, candidates will need to be degree qualifies or equivalent ideally in an engineering or technical discipline.
You will also need Technical Account Management experience as well as:
- Sales or Business development experience in the automotive market place
- Excellent commercial and negotiation skills
- Effective and professional verbal and written skills
- Good presentation skills
This is a Full-Time Permanent opportunity with salary of circa £35,000.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please get in touch.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.