Sales Office Manager
|Job Title:||Sales Office Manager|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||15 March 2023|
Position: Sales Office Manager
Hours: Monday to Thursday: 08:30 to 17:00
Fridays: 08:30 to 16:00
Our client is looking for a Sales Office Manager to join their team. Your will be managing and supporting the sales team in performing their duties ensuring that all sales enquiries and orders are dealt with professionally, efficiently and in accordance with Company policies and guidelines. Your day-to-day activities will also consist of exceeding customers' expectations and directly dealing with issues escalated from the sales team.
- Ensuring that all telephone and written queries are responded to promptly and professionally in accordance with any KPI's issued at the time.
- Handling complex enquiries/customers escalated by the co-ordinators.
- Allocating customers fairly between the team in order for them to have sufficient time to deal with customers' requests.
- Ensuring that all sales orders are processed efficiently through the system aligning with the procedures.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure that delivery deadlines are met and resolved.
- Producing weekly reports summarising sales and quotations and attending meeting when required.
- Overseeing the preparation and distribution of quotations in accordance with quality procedures, you will also be required to send customer quotations when required.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of despatch documentation to ensure on-time despatch.
- Liaising with product specialists and sales engineers relating to product specification and/or availability.
- Training, and supporting new team members and teaching product and job knowledge to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Conducting performance review and feedback to individual team members and ensure that the correct procedures are followed through for time off and holidays.
- Reviewing sales agreements in association with the Sales Manager to ensure terms and conditions are acceptable to the Company.
- Experience of working in a sales office environment
- Understanding of SAP
- Experience in E-commerce
- IT literate - Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, please call us on 01869 321 322 or send us your updated CV.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C