Sales Support Specialist
|Job Title:||Sales Support Specialist|
|Location:||Gatwick, West Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||21 February 2022|
Due to exceptional and continued growth, our client based in Crawley are seeking to strengthen the existing Sales and Contracts team. The Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for prompt response to customer requirements by processing sales, customer service and contract administration tasks in addition to building strong relationships with customers and vendors whilst demonstrating excellent communication skills.
The role requires working a shift pattern which will include nights and weekends based on a 4 on 4 off rota pattern (12 hour shifts alternating between days and nights).
This position will involve the following duties:
- Provide out of hours support
- Manage customer accounts
- Manage and process customer requirements
- Source and respond to Request For Quotes (RFQ's) for services, parts and components.
- Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale
- Locate components to fulfil customer requirements
- Translate and present component specifications to meet customer approval
- Process sale orders, purchase orders and pick tickets
- Pursue new markets and customers
- Monitoring of the marketplace for sales opportunities
- Provide regular reports to the sales team on quotations
- Provide adequate handover to the following shift member
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
- Communicate effectively and maintain professional relationships with vendors and customers
- Negotiate purchase prices and payment terms
- Working under strict time constraints
- Liaise with personnel in all other departments at all levels to ensure the smooth running of the company
Education and Experience:
- Relevant experience in a sales and/or contract administration role within the aerospace industry preferable
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office preferable
- A working knowledge of the Quantum Inventory system preferable
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.