Senior Campaign and Content Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Campaign and Content Manager|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||13 March 2023|
Senior Campaign & Content Manager
Up to £35,000 plus employee benefits ( hybrid option, healthcare, life assurance and more )
Are you an experienced Marketing professional on the lookout for an exciting new role? Are you looking to join an expanding company and have the chance to put your own stamp on creating high value content and engaging social media that is both customer focused and brand led? Are you looking for great variety and job satisfaction?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Campaign & Content Manager to join a fast-growing company based in Chepstow. The company in question is a leading provider of critical telecom network hardware and asset management services.
As Senior Campaign and Content Manager you will:
- Create and maintain an integrated content, email and social media calendar that schedules all aspects of creation and delivery throughout the year across all platforms
- Find creative ways of building an online presence as well as using analytics in the formulation of the content strategy.
- Implement the content plan, create content and drive output to ensure all deliverables are met and turn-around is cost-effective.
- Write relevant and exciting content for email campaigns and report on their success.
- Perform AB testing of email campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Utilise HubSpot for workflows and automated campaigns based on user behaviour, chatbots, triggers, and nurturing campaigns that maximise engagement, retention and growth opportunities.
- Take an international approach to social media postings (the company has an in-house team of translators).
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing activities through agreed KPI's.
- Identify customer, product, and market (including competitor) insights to fuel ideation, creation, and origination.
This is a highly varied, exciting and forward thinking role with a well established, industry leading employer. You will benefit from a great working environment, all of the tools and support you need as well as a competitive salary and excellent benefits. There is also a hybrid working option for this role.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C