Senior Contracts Executive
|Job Title:||Senior Contracts Executive|
|Location:||Gatwick, West Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||19 April 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client, based in Crawley is one of the fastest growing Aviation & Defense business in Europe specialising in aftermarket material solutions to airlines and MROs with quality used material to reduce maintenance costs whilst maintaining the quality and integrity of the aircraft you see flying today.
They have experienced significant growth over the past 5 years and due to this growth, an exciting opportunity has emerged for the need to support the growing demands of the business and how they can build products to help support the next phase of growth for the business.
Working within a small team reporting to the VP Purchasing and Programs, the Senior Contracts Executive is primarily responsible for assisting and providing support in the day to day management of contracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be the focal point for contracted customers and ensure all orders are processed in line with the contractual service levels.
- Ensure all contracted customers receive high level of customer service.
- Provide all contracted customers with status reports as agreed within the customer contracts.
- Assist in the approval process for quotes & invoices.
- Order materials required in support of contracts, ensuring on time delivery.
- Manage subcontractors related to each contract, ensuring compliance of agreed service levels and contractual obligations.
- Assist in management of any warranty activities for contracted components.
- Ensure all tasks relating to the Contractual Agreement are fulfilled within the time frame requirements.
- Arrange, prepare and represent the business at customer performance review meetings
- Ensure all contractual data is recorded and assist with monthly KPIs
- Liaise with other depts. within the business to ensure customer service levels maintained.
Person Specification -
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Previous working knowledge of Quantum IT system is an advantage but not essential.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Able to work within a small team of highly motivated individuals in a fast moving entrepreneurial, agile environment.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.