Senior Credit Controller
|Job Title:||Senior Credit Controller|
|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
|Contact Name:||Angharad Isaac|
|Job Published:||05 August 2019|
Job Title: Senior Credit Controller
Hours: 35hrs per week
Hourly Rate: £16.00 - £20.00 per hour
Vibe are excited to be recruiting for one of our clients based in Cardiff who currently require a Senior Credit Controller. This placement is a 3-month temporary assignment offering state-of-the-art modern facilities. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments whilst maintaining effective business relationships with external clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implementing, handling and owning all matters relating to customer credit and timely collection of outstanding debts
- Negotiating re payment plans
- Producing monthly credit management reports, including aged debtors' listings and cash flow reporting
- Working closely with management ensuring credit control procedures are adhered to
- Ongoing communication with clients via telephone & email.
- Maintaining cashbook and weekly invoice runs.
- Risk assessment of new accounts.
- Excel proficient (intermediate)
- Strong communication skills
- Proven experience in Navision, Sage or Oracle
We are looking for someone with a strong educational background and/ or a relevant vocational/ professional qualification such as ACCA or equivalent.
For immediate consideration and a confidential discussion please call Vibe Recruit on 01633 289510 and ask for either Deryn or Angharad
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy.
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C