Senior HR Advisor
|Job Title:||Senior HR Advisor|
|Location:||Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||19 November 2021|
Senior HR Advisor
£32,000 + company pension, income protection & extra benefits
Due to impressive growth, we are currently recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor to join one of the regions most exciting manufacturers on the outskirts of Caerphilly. This is a great opportunity to take up a senior HR role for an ambitious company that is benefitting from substantial investment and expansion. It is also a role where you will be able to put your own stamp on employee engagement and a role where you will benefit from great progression opportunities going forward.
As Senior HR Advisor you will be instrumental in developing and promoting a seamless experience across the employee lifecycle, supporting the team to do what they do best. You'll play a vital role in a fast-growing global team whose mission is to be number one in the industry.
A Senior HR Advisor you will:
- Be the first point of contact for enquiries from managers, employees and third parties and advise accordingly.
- Prepare, as required, management reports on employee-related data to assist with the management and development of staff.
- Support the HR Manager in reviewing and renewing company policies, procedures, and other related documents to ensure the business is compliant with all legislative requirements
- Provide comprehensive HR advice to management and Directors/Board level.
- Implement and update policies and procedures in accordance with best practice and business needs.
- Manage recruitment activities, from composing job adverts, managing direct recruitment campaigns through the Company's Social Media channels, drafting contracts and new starter paperwork and induction process.
- Develop standardised processes across the group, performance reviews, job evaluation, talent management and succession planning.
- Promote a culture of collaboration, cooperation, encouraging everyone to contribute to the success of the business; regular monitoring of employee engagement
- Control the monthly payroll administration, demonstrating high levels of accuracy
This is a really exciting role for a manufacturer that can boast multiple awards and a fantastic reputation. If you are looking for a role that will offer you a long term, successful career with progression, this is the one. You will benefit from a competitive salary and great benefits as well as job satisfaction and additional development.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.