Senior Repair Executive
|Job Title:||Senior Repair Executive|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||21 January 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client is looking to appoint a Senior Repair Executive on a full time, permanent contract. An exciting opportuniy to join a business with a mixture of training, coaching and development options, staff are able to grow within the organisation and achieve their full potential.
Main purpose of the role -
Working with and reporting to the Repairs Manager, the Senior Repair Executive will assist in the management of Engine RO's to support the daily activity of the Engine Sales Team.
Office based, the role requires good communication skills, attention to detail, organisation skills and ability to maintain key relationships both internally and externally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaison with the Sales Team and vendors regarding the repair of Engine material.
- Addressing and resolving sales department repair queries eg: workscopes, TAT, pricing etc.
- Quote reviews, approval and negotiation in line with cost modelled pricing.
- Updating capability lists and identifying vendors to perform repairs.
- Ensuring repair orders are raised as required.
- Progressing repair orders and updating Quantum accordingly
- Data input accuracy within the Quantum such as repair pricing, uploading of quotes and certs.
- Performing to KPI's.
- Discuss with the vendors the possibility of Repair Agreements such as upfront discounts and volume rebates before finalising with Repair Manager Engines.
- Reviewing engine cost models
- Providing vendor spend and performance data
- Experience in using and reading engine manuals
- Communication with suppliers regarding Engine piece part repair activity.
- Reaching out to new customers and vendors to create a wider vendor base.
- Providing status updates for RO's linked to sales orders and general stock repairs.
- Interacting face to face with customers and vendors to grow strong relationships.
Education and/or Experience:
A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
Relevant experience in the aerospace industry ideally gained with a stockist, MRO provider or Workshop (Minimum 3 years)
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of Excel / Power Point / Word / Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
- Highly organised and efficient
- Experience using Quantum
- Technical Experience with an Aviation Qualification
For more information on this vacancy please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.