Senior Solutions Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Solutions Consultant|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||29 September 2021|
Our client based in Nantgarw, a market leader in delivering positive customer outcomes for public sector, charity and socially-focussed organisations, is looking to appoint a Senior Solutions Consultant on a permanent fill time basis.
Reporting to the Implementations Team Leader, you will have a varied and exciting workload providing consultancy and advice to the Sales team and their customers as well as a hands on role in designing and configuring solutions that meet and anticipate the most complex customer needs, including some of their most high profile projects. At times you may be required to build prototypes of these. You will additionally be required to undertake complex reporting development to requirements.
The type of person who would be the best fit for this role would be one that is highly organised, can maintain calm under significant pressure, possesses excellent communication skills and the ability to achieve aims through persuasion.
You will be required to:
* Assist the Sales team by providing advice and consultancy
* Be the lead on designing and assuring the quality of solutions
* Configure systems and develop reports
Main duties and responsibilities:
As a Senior Solutions Consultant your primary role will be to ensure that all solutions in which are you are involved are delivered quickly and effectively, to meet the requirements and aims of the project. In performing this role, you will be required to design solutions to complex problems and to give advice where possible and appropriate, including helping to develop and guide your colleagues to achieve the same.
Other core responsibilities:
* Provide consultancy, guidance and advice to customers, sales and internal support teams including on audits, tenders and RFI projects
* Produce product/service design and prototyping for customer and business needs and to ensure that these are adequately documented within solution specifications
* Peer review solutions to ensure they meet the quality required for the project and that they meet the security standards expected
* Capture and produce high quality requirements specifications, when necessary
* Carry out go-live activities in-line with project needs
* Ensure successful delivery of change requests, reviewing requirements and liaising with the Sales and Development teams to enable swift delivery
* Act as customer advocate to help ensure our solutions lead to high customer satisfaction within budget
* Assist the Implementations Team Leader with other activities, as required
Skills and experience:
* Degree in Computer Science or related subject; or suitable level of previous experience in similar role
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work with different types of systems with little prior experience
* Strong experience of working with CRM systems, or appropriate transferable skills
* Excellent communication skills with both customers and internal/external stakeholders
* Strong written skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel etc.
* Ability to work quickly and efficiently within tight deadlines * Ability to communicate issues to both technical and to non-technical staff
* Demonstrably strong negotiation and persuasion skills
* Competence in Welsh, Tamil or Hindi languages is desirable
Hours of work - 37.5 Monday-Friday
For more information, please contact Vibe Recruit on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C