|Job Title:||Sewing Machinist|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||01 October 2021|
£23,205 + pension & progression prospects
Romsey ( Monday - Friday days )
Are you an experienced Sewing Machinist on the lookout for a new challenge with an award winning, industry leader? Are you looking for a role with a growing company where there is excellent scope for future career progression? Are you looking for variety in your role and the chance to provide a much needed service to the healthcare industry?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Sewing Machinist to join a national healthcare firm in Romsey. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a permanent role that is not only varied with great future development prospects but also very rewarding as you will be an important part of a vital service being provided to the local area. The company in question is an 'Investors in People Gold' accredited manufacturer.
As Sewing Machinist you will:
- Play an important part in manufacturing products to high quality standards and ensuring given targets are met
- Use your ability to perform all sewing operations as required, including top covers and base sheets, and meeting targets
- Be a good team member and use your experience to look for ways to improve processes and results
- Ensure the area of work is always kept clean and tidy, and ensure that all Health & Safety rules are followed
- Communicate effectively with team mates and other production departments
As well as a competitive salary, this role comes with excellent future career development potential. The company in question is going through a very exciting period of growth and they have a strong reputation for investing in staff training and career progression.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C