|Job Title:||Shift Manager|
|Location:||Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||22 April 2021|
£32,000 + additional benefits
Are you an experienced Shift Manager / Production Supervisor on the lookout for a new challenge with a well established, highly reputable, national manufacturer? Do you want to be part of a forward thinking organisation that can boast excellent growth and profitability? Do you enjoy variety and working in a world class environment where pride is taken to produce components of the highest quality?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are recruiting for a Shift Manager to join an industry leader in Ystrad Mynach. Priding itself on excellence, the company in question has benefitted from significant investment and benefits from a number of long term, prosperous partnerships with leading companies worldwide.
As Shft Manager you will motivate staff, manage machines, continuous improvement and process throughout your shift in order to:
- Achieve target product quality levels.
- Ensure on time delivery and adherence to plan.
- Development of all team members.
- Maximise efficiency and minimise waste.
- Ensure continuous improvement activities are taking place.
Your Principal Responsibilities will be:
- Working with machine monitoring software and MRP systems, this is integral to the role for planning, to monitor the process, interrogate and make decisions and improvements from data produced.
- Ensuring the company's commitment to product quality and delivery are met whilst minimising cost and driving productivity
- Preparing and conducting a formal shift hand-over with the succeeding shift and receiving same from the preceding shift.
- Managing labour and equipment in all areas to achieve daily and weekly production targets
- Training of all staff, regarding quality standards and standard operating procedures to achieve optimum production efficiency and product quality.
This is an exciting role with excellent future progression prospects. You will benefit from a competitive salary and will have the chance to work in a high quality working environment with a supportive team.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.