Skilled CNC Machinist/Programmer
|Job Title:||Skilled CNC Machinist/Programmer|
|Industry:||Construction and Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||20 May 2019|
The business is a highly regarded employer within the manufacturing markets who supply into the pharmaceutical, dairy, cosmetic, chemical, toiletries and food and beverage sectors.
Key Responsibilities / Skills:
- Ability to use and read engineering drawings and all precision measuring tools.
- Experience in all turning, boring, surfacing, threading, drilling and some milling operations.
- Ability to use and knowledge of holding devices, fixtures, clamping, place and secure parts.
- Ability to maintain accuracy to required tolerances, drawings and specifications.
- CNC Programming experience.
- Ability to select correct tools for the application.
- Must adhere to good safety practice consistently.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have relevant experience
Hours, pay and benefits:
- Salary dependent on experience
- 38.75 hours per week on Day Shift
- 5 Weeks holiday per annum plus bank holidays (after 12 weeks)
- Company pension scheme available
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C