|Job Title:||SMT Technician|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jade Caldwell|
|Job Published:||16 February 2021|
Vibe Recruit are currently seeking an SMT Technician for a global client based in Cwmbran.
Your duties will include
- The set up and operation of SMT pick and place machines
- The set up and operation of semi-automatic stencil printers
- The set up and operation of reflow ovens
- Manual placement and inspection
- Machine maintenance
- Detailed quality inspection of circuit boards
It is essential that applicants have a minimum of two years SMT operating experience within a fast-paced environment. As well as,
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ESD, SPC, IPC-A-610
- Read and comprehend process documentation including Bills of Materials and Assembly drawings
- Able to communicate well in English both verbally and in writing
- Component Identification Ability essential
- Be extremely organised with the ability to keep count of parts
- Able to deliver instructions both in writing and verbally
- Applicants with Cellular Manufacturing and Lean experience are desirable.
For further information or to register your interest in this role, please contact 01633 289510.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.