Social Media & Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Social Media & Marketing Manager|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||27 June 2022|
Social Media / Marketing Role
A great opportunity has arisen for a Social Media / Marketing person to join our fast-growing recruitment group. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly respected organisation with a reputation for excellence.
This is a key role where you will support the business in developing and driving its marketing, social media and PR strategy internally and externally. You will work out of the company's bright, modern offices in Cwmbran, where you will have access to free parking and be part of a welcoming and inclusive working environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Management and content creation for our group social media channels and websites
- Research and analyse social media trends, including social media ad response and web visitor data to improve social media presence and efficiency
- Develop an online presence to maximise talent attraction
- Working closely with the teams to develop social media timelines coinciding with company updates, ad campaigns, job vacancies or other group messages
- Responding to any mentions and messages over social media platforms
- Producing a consistent brand image across all social media channels
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promotes brand-focused messages
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Create and update marketing documents and designs
- A marketing qualification or 1-year social media/marketing experience
- Proficient use with software packages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- Confidence and self-motivation
- Time management and organisational skills
- Team-working skills
- You must also enjoy working in a high-pressure environment and the responsibility that comes with it
For consideration, please apply today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.