Stock Control Assistant
|Job Title:||Stock Control Assistant|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||04 February 2022|
Vibe Recruit have an exciting opportunity for a Stock Control Assistant to join their clients warehousing team based in Hay-On-Wye.
Working hours are 08:00-16:00 Monday - Friday.
£20,800 PA with an annual salary review.
- Physical counting of all inventories at 3 of the companies sites
- Investigate any identified variances
- Liaising with the approved waste management supplier
- Appropriately archive samples as required
- To take care of colleagues and your own health and safety
- Hands-on with keeping your working area clean and hazard free
- Competent with the use of Microsoft packages
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Able to communicate with ease - written and verbal
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Have an enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Be happy to work between the warehouse (80%) and the office (20%)
Previous experience within a warehouse and/or freight is desirable - however, previous experience is not essential for those who have the willingness to learn and develop into this role.
In-house fork lift, scissor lift and pallet truck training will be provided.
Should you be interested in this role, please send your Cv today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.