|Job Title:||Stock Controller|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||17 March 2022|
Want to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world? Then this could be the role for you!
As a stock controller you will be part of a successful team who are committed to supporting a high-profile customer. This is a critical role within the operation, and directly contributes towards the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and operation.
- Carry out duties related to warehouse operations, this includes the use of a warehouse management system through a handheld scanner and workstations.
- Perform cycle count checks which involves counting and investigating discrepancies with the stock
- Empty location checks
- Supporting the operations team with queries such as missing or damaged stock
- Stock replenishment
- Previous experience in warehouse work
- Someone who is a great team player but also able to work alone where required
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Great accuracy and numerical skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines and targets
- Committed to the health and safety of self and colleagues
- A UK driving licence - as our clients location is not accesible via public transport
Hours of work - Monday to Friday, 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
Pay rate - £10.07 - £12.52phr dependant on shift
Duration of assignment - Temporary ongoing for at least 3 weeks
Please contact Jorgia for more information on 01235 535858.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.