|Job Title:||Stores Manager|
|Location:||Tredegar, Blaenau Gwent|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||08 June 2022|
£28,000 - £35,000 + excellent overtime availability
Are you an experienced Stores Manager on the look out for a new challenge? Does the thought of a new project with great potential for career progression and additional earnings appeal to you? Do you want to work for a company that can boast long term relationships with a number of South Wales' leading manufacturers?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager to join an industry leading manufacturer in Tredegar. This opportunity is going to be a blank canvas. The company is growing impressively and have just built a purpose built store facility to serve the existing shop floor during an important stage in their expansion.
Your job will be to help organise and set up the effective operation of the Stores.
As Stores Manager you will:
- Use your experience to help set up the storage and running of the whole engineering stores
- Organise materials and equipment around the plant in an effective manner
- Unload goods from supplier vehicles, carriers, haulage contractors and company vehicles.
- Inspect all goods and equipment (including hire tools & equipment) against supplier paperwork, checking for correct quantities, quality of goods, correct specification, expiry dates (shelf life) and for any damages.
- Control and maintain minimum/maximum stock levels of regular stock, parts, spares and welding and fork truck gasses.
- Investigate and report stock discrepancies, damaged stock liaising with purchasing manager and supplier/manufacturer.
- Process and maintain inventory records, ensure all paperwork is maintained and retained for processing i.e., booking onto Sage ordering system and records
- Place stock and spares away in their designated locations.
- Support engineering staff and maintenance teams in picking parts and consumables for manufacturing orders and building/construction projects
This is a really exciting role if you are looking for a challenge and the chance to put your own stamp on a Stores Function. You will have full input into the design and layout of the stores, the way it is run and it's ongoing expansion.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.