|Job Title:||Stores Manager|
|Location:||South Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||10 October 2022|
A great opportunity is now available with a prestigious manufacturer, to join their expanding team, as a Stores Manager in South Oxfordshire.
This post would suit a well organised, experienced Stores/Parts Manager/Supervisor, who is used to overseeing the daily operations within a Stores environment.
Experience of working in a Production/manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
Duties & Responsibilities
Managing the Goods inwards, Stores and Stock Control functions you would be responsible for overseeing:
- Accurate receipt of raw materials and finished products, including quantity and quality. In the event of rejects, liaison with the company's vendors and produce the relevant documentation.
- Proper location and storage of all incoming material and finished products.
- Accuracy and issue of kits to the production line in support of the Production Schedule.
- Continuous audit of all stock by periodic cycle counting.
- Highlight any stock irregularities including slow moving / obsolescence
- Materials handling equipment within the Stores performing regular checks.
- Company's annual stock take to ensure that a smooth and satisfactory count takes place.
- Motivate, manage and train team members
- Enthusiastic, Positive and Cheerful
- Previous experience of working in Stores or Materials Control environment in a Supervisory or Management capacity.
- Enjoy leading a team, where you can coach and develop team members
- Have MRP/ERP/SAP experience or similar
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Friendly and approachable
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and reliable
- Prioritise and work under pressure
- Competent in the use of MS Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc
- Team player
- A culture where people matter and are valued for their contribution
- Private Medical Insurance
- Social Club and Activities
- 23 days holiday per year, plus your "birthday day" off (increasing after 5 years service)
- Free on-site Parking
- Employee Assistance Program
Hours - 8.00am to 4.30pm with 30 minutes for lunch
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.