|Job Title:||Stores Person|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||12 February 2020|
Vibe's client, a leading manufacturer in the Cardiff area are looking to appoint a Stores Person with an immediate start.
Main Purpose of Role:
To ensure the correct receipt, storage and despatch of materials and components, to continually achieve stock accuracy, OTIF delivery of goods with correct documentation and SAP accuracy.
* Work with procurement to ensure appropriate stock control and SAP maintenance.
* Liaise with relevant departments regarding material stock levels and requirements.
* Ensure correct data in SAP at all times.
* Conduct picking activities to ensure 100% accuracy and OTIF is achieved.
* Ensure an understanding of any risk assessments and safe working practices related to the stores area of work.
* Ensure timely and accurate transfer of goods
* Undertake regular, timely stock checks as and when required, and resolve any issues that maybe highlighted.
* Maintain up-to-date stock data at all times.
* Ensure all incoming goods are clearly identified in line with documentation and are booked in accurately on SAP.
* Ensure appropriate documentation for goods received is correctly signed and passed to relevant department.
* Ensure all movements of goods are correctly logged on SAP and appropriate documentation is in place.
* Ensure OTIF picking of goods and that all picked products are photographed prior to loading.
* Ensure safe loading of all goods being despatched and confirm that packaging is adequate to ensure minimal risk to product during transit.
* Report any issues with fork-lifts or other facilities that disrupt the team's performance. * Respond to email queries in an appropriate and timely manner. Skills
Skills and Attributes:
* Proven work experience in an inventory-based environment.
* Good organisational skills.
* Able to prioritise workload.
* Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in a team environment.
* Good communication skills both verbally and written.
* Fork-lift licence is essential
For more information regarding this role please contact Naomi on 02922 408250
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.