|Job Title:||Stores Person|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||12 February 2020|
Vibe's client, a leading manufacturer in the Cardiff area are looking to appoint a Stores Person with an immediate start.
Main Purpose of Role:
To ensure the correct receipt, storage and despatch of materials and components, to continually achieve stock accuracy, OTIF delivery of goods with correct documentation and SAP accuracy.
* Work with procurement to ensure appropriate stock control and SAP maintenance.
* Liaise with relevant departments regarding material stock levels and requirements.
* Ensure correct data in SAP at all times.
* Conduct picking activities to ensure 100% accuracy and OTIF is achieved.
* Ensure an understanding of any risk assessments and safe working practices related to the stores area of work.
* Ensure timely and accurate transfer of goods
* Undertake regular, timely stock checks as and when required, and resolve any issues that maybe highlighted.
* Maintain up-to-date stock data at all times.
* Ensure all incoming goods are clearly identified in line with documentation and are booked in accurately on SAP.
* Ensure appropriate documentation for goods received is correctly signed and passed to relevant department.
* Ensure all movements of goods are correctly logged on SAP and appropriate documentation is in place.
* Ensure OTIF picking of goods and that all picked products are photographed prior to loading.
* Ensure safe loading of all goods being despatched and confirm that packaging is adequate to ensure minimal risk to product during transit.
* Report any issues with fork-lifts or other facilities that disrupt the team's performance. * Respond to email queries in an appropriate and timely manner. Skills
Skills and Attributes:
* Proven work experience in an inventory-based environment.
* Good organisational skills.
* Able to prioritise workload.
* Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in a team environment.
* Good communication skills both verbally and written.
* Fork-lift licence is essential
For more information regarding this role please contact Naomi on 02922 408250
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C