|Job Title:||Stores person|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Beata Stasierowska|
|Job Published:||14 March 2022|
Our Client an innovative, forward-thinking manufacturer of specialist equipment is now looking to further expand their manufacturing capabilities and need an additional Stores person to complement the existing team.
The organisation has impressive growth plans and in addition to their main facility in Banbury, the company operates several offshore sales & technical support offices.
Salary: £20,000-£24,000 DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
Loctaion: Banbury area
The Stores Person will have a variety of tasks and duties including:
- Using an integrated MRP system
- Shipping of customer orders
- Receipt of goods into stores from production and external suppliers
- Working closely with colleagues in production, test and QA
- Responsible for despatch and related paperwork generation for customer orders
- Working as part of small but dynamic team
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a Stores/Warehouse environment
- Experience of shipping and consignment paperwork would be an advantage but specific training will be given
- Experience of computerised stock control systems would be an advantage but full training will be given
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Drivers licence
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please apply directly or call Vibe Recruit on 01869 321322 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.