Supply Chain Coordinator
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Coordinator|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillion|
|Job Published:||22 June 2021|
Role - Supply Chain Coordinator
Rate of Pay - TBC
Location - Baglan
Contract - Temp to Perm
General overview / Attributes:
Our Client are recruiting a Supply Chain Coordinator. Applicants need previous experience within; expediting or progress chasing, supply chain, purchasing, logistics or customer liaison.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that packaging and raw materials are available to meet production demand, while keeping costs under control. The ability to build rapport with suppliers is key - a confident and strong approach to managing suppliers is required.
The role is an extremely busy role hence the right candidate needs to be committed with excellent time management skills.
The successful applicant will be a proactive team player with excellent communication skills, who will be motivated, punctual, well organised with determination and the desire to succeed. Carry out any other duties requested by management.
Specific duties of the Supply Chain Coordinator include:
- Management of open purchase orders to ensure timely delivery and materials availability.
- Co-ordinating the smooth movement of materials from supplier to production availability.
- Assess materials allocations and production plan to forecast and request materials requirements.
- Extensive Liaison / chasing of suppliers.
- Building excellent rapport with suppliers and internal customers.
- Coordinating and communicating with internal staff.
- Managing supplier \ internal customer performance.
- Experienced in maintaining information within Sage for MRP functionality.
- Resolving queries through quality management systems.
- Monthly reporting based on company / department objectives.
- Ability to influence, confident in challenging current processes
The jobholder must have good communication skills both oral and written He / She will be expected to display professional skills to suppliers and internal customers.
Advanced Excel skills
Confident PowerPoint Presentations
The position will report directly to the Senior Supply Chain Co-Ordinator.
HND or equivalent certification or experience in a similar role.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C