Supply Chain Coordinator
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Coordinator|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillon|
|Job Published:||16 April 2021|
Role Supply Chain Coordinator
Contract Temp to Perm
Rate of Pay - £21000 - £25000 per annum
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for a Supply Chain Coordinator for our client based in the Baglan area.
General overview / Attributes:
Our client are recruiting a Supply Chain Coordinator. Applicants need previous experience within; expediting or progress chasing, supply chain, purchasing, logistics or customer liaison.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that packaging and raw materials are available to meet production demand. The ability to build rapport with suppliers is key a confident and strong approach to managing suppliers is required.
The role is an extremely busy role hence the right candidate needs to be committed with excellent time management skills.
The successful applicant will be a proactive team player with excellent communication skills, who will be motivated, punctual, well organised with determination and the desire to succeed.
Specific duties of the Supply Chain Coordinator include:
- Management of open purchase orders to ensure timely delivery and materials availability.
- Co-ordinating the smooth movement of materials from supplier to production availability.
- Assess materials allocations and production plan to forecast and request materials requirements.
- Extensive liaison / chasing of suppliers.
- Building excellent rapport with suppliers and internal customers.
- Coordinating and communicating with internal staff.
- Managing supplier / internal customer performance.
- Experienced in maintaining information within Sage for MRP functionality.
- Resolving queries through quality management systems.
- Monthly reporting based on company / department objectives.
The job holder must have good communication skills both oral and written. He / She will be expected to display professional skills to suppliers and internal customers.
The position will report directly to the Buyer.
Educational Requirement: HND or equivalent certification or experience in a similar role.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C