Supply Chain Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving, Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||23 May 2023|
Supply Chain Manager
Up to £55,000
Excellent benefits package incl. life insurance and award schemes
My client, who is a fast-moving global manufacturer based in Neath are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join them. This is a very exciting opportunity to become part of the Leadership Team reporting directly into the Managing Director for a very well-establish prestigious company who operate in over 90 countries.
As a Supply Chain Manager you will oversee and manage every stage of the production flow, from purchasing the raw materials to delivery of the final product.
- Create a world class supply chain to support to support the growth of the business and meeting the companies long term visions.
- Be a key contributor to the strategy of the group and a key part of leading the organization to achieve business goals.
- Work with buyers to source the right products and negotiate contracts with suppliers
- Develop more strategic purchasing to realise further cost savings and reduce administration costs
- Control manufacturing planning and delivery processes. Using ERP system, plan jobs and pick/move materials to meet demand based on capacity levels across teams.
- Plan and implement logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met.
- Oversee product storage, handling and distribution ensuring robust and disciplines control of inventory to enable world class customer service levels.
- Work on forecasting and inventories, analysing performance
- Managing costs
- Improve overall supply chain performance
- Build strong supplier relationships
Skills and qualifications:
- Degree level qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Experience leading a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Able to work flexible hours
If you're interested and would like more information please get in touch as soon as possible.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C