|Job Title:||Sustainability Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Jerry Hayman|
|Job Published:||07 October 2022|
Principal Sustainability Consultant - Oxfordshire - £40,000 - £50,000
Role: Principal Sustainability Consultant
Field: Environmental/Sustainability/Carbon Footprint/ Green Energy/ Building Services
Reporting to: Automation Supervisor
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Benefits include: Private Health Insurance, Pension, Social Events, Flexible Working
A leading sustainability, energy and building services design consultancy are looking to appoint a Principal Sustainability Consultant within their Oxfordshire location. As a trusted partner to high profile investors, developers, and contractors, this impressive consultancy offers support throughout the entire development lifecycle, providing practical and sustainable solutions.
This consultancy is recognised for its excellent over the past decade, offering services around; Sustainability and ESG, MEP Design, Building Accreditation, Low Carbon and Net Zero Strategies and Healthy Buildings.
As part of the sustainability team, you will be involved in providing a full range of environmental assessments methods for new and existing developments which include; BREAM (Including in-Use), CEEQUAL, Home Quality Mark (HQM), WELL and building with nature. You will also have the opportunity to undertake Whole Life Cycle Assessments (WLC), which feeds into the critical outcome of achieving Net Zero.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal or experienced Sustainability Consultant looking to take the next step in your career as well as continue your development with support from senior management and access to training programmes.
- End to end project management of new and existing developments
- Working on ESG strategies, planning applications and live construction projects
- Carrying out environmental assessments
- Lead on sustainability projects - developing concepts, reports and presenting this to clients
- Ensure successful delivery of innovative sustainability and low-carbon design solutions are carried out to fit within the critical project needs of time/quality and cost
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels across clients, contractors, regulatory bodies and with colleagues
- Educated to degree level in the field of Sustainability & Environmental Science
- Experience of working within a sustainability consultancy role within the built environment
- Proficient experience of working on BREEAM assessments through to certification, with BREEAM Assessor and/or BREEAM AP qualification
- Excellent stakeholder management with the gravitas to liaise at all levels
- Good project/budget management skills
- Sound understanding of sustainability related statutory legislation, standards, and drivers in the construction industry
- Knowledge and application of Life Cycle Assessment methodologies
- Home Quality Mark (HQM), ESG Strategies
- Understanding of Part L& Dynamic Simulation Modelling
- Holder of a Full UK Driving License
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading consultancy alongside leading experts. To apply please send across your updated CV or call Jeremiah Hayman.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C