Talent Acquisition Manager
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Manager|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||06 May 2022|
Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager looking for a new and exciting role based in South Wales?
I am looking for an experienced recruitment professional to join my client's global manufacturing business on a permanent basis.
The role will include working with a team of consultants, managing the daily operation and recruitment process to attract the best talent.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining relationships both internally and externally
- Ensure recruitment processes, KPI's, cost/time per hire are adhered to
- Oversee assessment events and the training of participants
- Regularly assess market knowledge to provide advice on candidate profiling , competitor and market analysis, along with understanding the aspirations, perceptions and realities within the relevant labour markets
- Recommend, develop and implement recruitment strategies to attract talent
Successful candidates will need to:
- Deliver an exceptional end-to-end recruitment process - from candidate attraction through to onboarding
- Successfully deliver recruitment-based training
- Be able to communicate and influence across all levels of the business
- Display a senior and analytical approach
Strong leadership and recruitment skills are key to being successful in this position, along with the desire to push the department forward.
As well as a competitive salary, my client offers an extensive list of company benefits. If you would like more information, please get in touch today!
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.