|Job Title:||Team Leader|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillion|
|Job Published:||20 September 2019|
Role - Team Leader
Contract - Temp to Perm
Rate of Pay - £19000 - £23000
Location - Swansea
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for 2 Team leaders for our well-established manufacturer based at their site in Briton Ferry.
Candidates will be required to make sure their departments meet targets and will be hands on and lead by example.
- Coach and mentor team members. Identify training needs.
- Manage staff performance (output, timekeeping, compliance training).
- Ensure production is compliant to all legal and technical requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed and to the required standard.
- Ensure daily plan is completed in full.
- Assist Production Manager with pre-productions within the area, obtain accurate information to ensure a smooth and effective working day.
- Align with Production Manager in decision making processes and issue resolutions accordingly.
- Effective early communication of issues to the team.
- Ensure all equipment is used correctly and kept in good condition.
- Work with Production Manager to challenge and exceed agreed KPI's: Labour, waste, material usage, giveaway, run rates and change overs.
- Ensure all staff members are production line trained to required standard for role being undertaken.
- Assist in internal audits ensuring site standards are met and implement corrective and preventative actions.
- Ensure all staff are rotated fairly.
- Raise any Health & Safety concerns with the Management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a fast-paced production environment at a similar level. (Preferred)
- Minimum 1 to 2 years' experience within a supervisory role. (Preferred)
- Must be Mechanically minded.
- Good communication skills.
Mornings and Afternoons
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C