|Job Title:||Technical Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||15 August 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client, a business providing high-quality electronic manufacturing services to a broad range of industries including medical, scientific, transport and security, are looking to appoint a Technical Operator to join their team based in Tredegar.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, main duties and requirements are, but not limited to:
- Carry out inspection of assembled products and first off's using the AOI system checking for defects, in line with IPC-A610 standard (acceptability of electronic assemblies), objectively and consistently
- Meeting production targets and deadlines
- Fault identification and analysis while providing real-time feedback to the Quality Manager if issues arise
- Debugging programs to increase throughput and machine efficiency
- Generating new and maintaining existing programs as required
- Maintenance of the machine on a daily weekly and monthly basis, using documented maintenance procedures
- Compliance with the company Quality Standard and procedures
- Communicating daily with internal departments to ensure requirements are met in-line with production and inspection demands
- Perform other duties as assigned, when required
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of AOI, coupled with visual fault identification within the electronics industry
- Knowledge of IPC-A610 (acceptability of electronic assemblies)
- PC Literate
- Good attention to detail with a strong work ethic
- Ability to follow manufacturing documentation
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and under own initiative
Working hours - Monday to Thursday - 7am - 3.30pm, Friday 7am - 12.30pm.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C