Technical Projects & Development Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Projects & Development Manager|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Ally Ross|
|Job Published:||17 May 2023|
Are you close to the M4 corridor, Abingdon or Oxford, drive and have your own transport? Do you have a technical background in M&E and at least 5 years in FM industry? We are recruiting for a Technical Projects & Development Manager.
As Manager you will:
- Be accountable for overseeing tenders and overall expansion within the Hard Services sector
- Provide technical guidance
- Assist with project scoping and specifications, scheduling, quoting, work sign off, as well as invoice substantiation and validation
- You will also assist with general contract management, ensuring PPM, reactive & quoted works are managed effectively and to a high standard
- Carry out site visits
As Manager you will have:
- Proven Project Management experience
- Experienced in managing budgets and project finance
- Experience in operational contract management
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to confidently communicate across all levels of the business
- High standards and determination
- Awareness of CAFM systems
For full job description please apply ASAP.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C