Tenant Engagement Lead
|Job Title:||Tenant Engagement Lead|
|Location:||Merthyr Tydfil, Wales|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||24 November 2021|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Merthyr Tydfil are looking to appoint a Tenant Engagement Lead on a full time, permanent contract.
As a Tenant Engagement Lead you will shape and deliver their tenant engagement strategy, providing operational management and leadership to the tenant engagement team goals. The Tenant Engagement Lead will be responsible for the creation and delivery of a range of community engagement activities aligned to the strategic priorities.
You will identify opportunities to create lasting relationships with their tenants, their communities, and others, providing avenues for growth, and opportunities for development assisting the communities in Merthyr Tydfil to prosper.
How you will make an impact:
- Lead on the development and delivery of a comprehensive tenant engagement strategy and its related polices with a focus on measurable outcomes and added social value.
- Work with their communities to identify opportunities for engagement and collaboration to identify and address community strengths, needs and concerns.
- Support the tenant engagement groups ensuring their activities influence the delivery of exceptional customer service which is measured through tenant satisfaction.
- Lead and support the team to successfully deliver a range of activities informed by their tenants and where relevant, in partnership with others.
- Effectively manage performance of all members of the team.
- Identify opportunities for colleagues to volunteer in the community and measure and communicate the impact of these initiatives.
- Actively seek and create partnership opportunities with others to collaborate in the delivery of projects and events which are in line with their strategy and will deliver benefits to their tenants and communities.
- Pro-actively seek and secure joint funding initiatives targeted at delivering benefit to their tenants and communities, aligned to their business plan.
- Provide support and guidance to colleagues regarding tenant engagement practices and initiatives.
- Collaborate with other Housing Associations and national bodies at a strategic level to collectively tackle the stigma in social housing.
- Work to increase the accountability of housing providers to continuously improve the way tenants are involved in shaping and improving services
- Partner with their membership engagement colleagues to support the Membership Strategy by promoting the benefits of membership and complementing membership initiatives and activities.
Are you the ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate would share their mutual values and is passionate about working in partnership with tenants. At this level, you'll need to be an excellent communicator. You would be someone who writes and presents well to a range of audiences, tailoring your approach as required. Someone who is a self-starter with bucketloads of initiative and excellent decision-making abilities.
- Relevant Degree and/or experience this role
- Knowledge of safeguarding, health and safety, and data protection
- Understanding of the needs of diverse people and communities
- A full clean driver's licence
- A true commitment to the value of tenant involvement and partnership
- Be a champion for promoting diversity
- Have a commitment to working collaboratively with everyone
If you are interested in this role, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.