|Job Title:||Tool Maker|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||27 October 2021|
£32,000 + pension - days regular ( Monday - Friday )
Are you a Toolmaker with Injection Moulding Experience? Are you looking for a days regular role with a growing firm that can offer a great working environment and potential for progression?
If so, read on.
We are recruiting for a Toolmaker for a leading manufacturing firm with a great reputation in Hengoed. If you have experience of working in an Injection Moulding environment, this is the role for you!
As Toolmaker you will:
- Manufacture new injection mould tools from technical drawings and 3D cad data to a high level of workmanship in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Repair, modify and maintain existing production tooling.
- Operate all toolroom plant and machinery safely ensuring necessary protective clothing and equipment is used at all times.
- Suggest any possible improvements to tooling or processes, for assessment by Technical Projects Manager or Toolroom Supervisor.
- Log completed tool maintenance and repair work using the systems and databases provided.
Ensure correct marking and labelling of tools.
- Take care of good housekeeping (5S) to ensure that the factory and surrounding areas are kept tidy and within health and safety guidelines.
This is a permanent role with a competitive salary for a days regulat position. The company in question is benefitting from significant investment and there are a wealth of career progression opportunities going forward.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.