|Job Title:||Tool Maker|
|Location:||Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||05 May 2022|
£33,000 + excellent future training and development
We are currently recruiting for a Toolmaker to join an experienced team at Europe's largest privately owned manufacturer of it's type in Llantrisant. If you are an experienced Toolmaker on the lookout for great variety, a modern working environment, excellent potential for career development and a supportive team, this is the role for you.
The company in question is multi award winning and strives for engineering excellence. As Toolmaker you will be machining tools to be used in the manufacturer of products for a wide range of industries as the company in question continues to branch out into new markets.
As Toolmaker you will:
- Manufacture parts both from drawings and using your own initiative by taking measurements of existing parts and making new ones to the same specification.
- Create and service a range of moulds, jigs, and fixtures
- Be familiar with achieving the highest standards of polish on parts and moulds to maintain optimum quality performance.
- Use attention to detail when inspecting externally manufactured components to drawing and checking compatibility to existing moulds
- Work to ensure that wastage of material is kept to a minimum
- Help to carry out mould pre planned maintenance when required.
You will be working on tools for the food, automotive, pharmaceutical, medical and semi conductor industry. This is a great opportunity to showcase your skills in an environment where you are encouraged to share new ideas and strive for continuous improvement.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.