|Job Title:||Tool Maker|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||03 July 2022|
Hours: Mon-Thurs 08:00-16:30, Fri 08:00-14:00
To carry out any work or duties delegated by the Engineering Manager, safely, in the correct way, to the high standard required of the business.
- Maintain existing production tooling.
- Operate all toolroom plant and machinery safely ensuring necessary protective clothing and equipment is used at all times.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the toolroom.
- Suggest any possible improvements to tooling or processes, for assessment by the Engineering Manager.
- Operate tool maintenance programs referring to the production plan to ensure tools are prepared and cleaned ready for production and maintained to a high standard.
- Log completed tool maintenance and repair work using the systems and databases provided.
- Ensure correct marking and labelling of tools.
- Ensure all stock items, tool inserts and spare parts are returned to the correct location and stored safely.
- Be proactive in suggesting improvements in productivity and efficiency, part of continual improvement program (CIP).
- Good housekeeping (5S) - ensure that the factory and surrounding areas are kept tidy and within health and safety guidelines.
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C