|Job Title:||Tool Technician|
|Location:||Hirwaun, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||20 January 2022|
Are you an experienced Toolmaker / Technician?
Vibe Recruit's client, a business that was established in 1984, are looking to appoint a Toolmaker / Technician. Working on a full time, permanent contract reporting to the Production Manager.
Main purpose of the role -
Maintenance, repair, set-up and continual development of all punch tools, jigs, fixtures, toolset equipment and plant services.
Work with production operators to ensure tool issues are resolved and proactive approach to ensure efficiencies are maintained.
Key duties & responsibilites
- Tool set ups, maintenance repairs and problem resolution to all punch tools, jigs and fixture equipment at LLM
- Development and completion of planned maintenance schedules
- Involvement in the Installation of tooling in all press machine and CNC machines and training on new equipment.
- Maintain documentary records relevant to all aspects of the job inclusive of stock control of all punch tooling.
- Continually develop and improve process machinery performance and working practices within the scope of Engineering.
- Change tooling size & set up to meet production schedule.
- Work in close liaison with Production Operators.
- To act in a safe manner and ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the permit to work system.
- Flexibility is required in the performance of reasonable work which may not be detailed within this job description
- Liase with external suppliers
- Internal tool manufacturing
Working hours - Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
For more information please call Naomi on 07506 949615
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.