|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||06 November 2023|
£36,000 - £37,000 + excellent company pension, life assurance, healthcare cover, income protection & on-site canteen
( Continental Shift Pattern )
Are you an experienced Toolmaker with a background in conducting planned maintenance and breakdown repairs to injection mould tools? Would you like to be part of a global firm that can boast a first-class reputation and a firm that prides itself on new technology, innovative ideas, and scientific discovery? Do you want a rewarding role that can promise excellent long term development opportunities?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Toolmaker to join an industry leading manufacturer in the Blackwood area. Due to recent expansion, this is a fantastic opportunity to play an important role for a global manufacturer out of their state-of-the-art Blackwood manufacturing site.
As a Toolmaker on a continental shift pattern you will:
- Manufacture spare parts both from drawings and using your own initiative by taking measurements of existing parts and making new ones to the same specification.
- Repair and service a range of moulds, jigs, fixtures and extruder parts
- Be familiar with achieving the highest standards of polish on parts and moulds to maintain optimum quality performance.
- Use attention to detail when inspecting externally manufactured components to drawing and checking compatibility to existing moulds
- Work to ensure that wastage of material is kept to a minimum
- Help to carry out mould pre planned maintenance when required.
As well as a competitive salary, excellent company pension, life assurance, healthcare cover, on site canteen and an opportunity for annual bonus, this is an excellent time to be part of a manufacturer that is currently delivering an essential service worldwide. This is a global company that can boast over 70,000 employees in 5 continents.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.