|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||05 February 2021|
£36,000 - £37,000 + excellent company pension, life assurance, healthcare cover, income protection & on-site canteen
( Continental Shift Pattern )
Are you an experienced Toolmaker with a background in conducting planned maintenance and breakdown repairs to injection mould tools? Would you like to be part of a global firm that can boast a first-class reputation and a firm that prides itself on new technology, innovative ideas, and scientific discovery? Do you want a rewarding role that can promise excellent long term development opportunities?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Toolmaker to join an industry leading manufacturer in the Blackwood area. Due to recent expansion, this is a fantastic opportunity to play an important role for a global manufacturer out of their state-of-the-art Blackwood manufacturing site.
As a Toolmaker on a continental shift pattern you will:
- Manufacture spare parts both from drawings and using your own initiative by taking measurements of existing parts and making new ones to the same specification.
- Repair and service a range of moulds, jigs, fixtures and extruder parts
- Be familiar with achieving the highest standards of polish on parts and moulds to maintain optimum quality performance.
- Use attention to detail when inspecting externally manufactured components to drawing and checking compatibility to existing moulds
- Work to ensure that wastage of material is kept to a minimum
- Help to carry out mould pre planned maintenance when required.
As well as a competitive salary, excellent company pension, life assurance, healthcare cover, on site canteen and an opportunity for annual bonus, this is an excellent time to be part of a manufacturer that is currently delivering an essential service worldwide. This is a global company that can boast over 70,000 employees in 5 continents.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C