|Job Title:||Trades Estimator|
|Industry:||Construction and Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||09 July 2021|
Estimator ( Trades )
£30,000 - £35,000 + pension & healthcare
Are you an experienced Estimator with a trades background? Are you looking for an new challenge with a rapidly growing company that can offer excellent long term career progression? Does the thought of working in a fun, supportive working environment with a great team ethic appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for an Estimator to join an industry leading Flooring company in Avonmouth. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting period of growth for a high reputable company that prides itself on developing staff. If you have an estimating background in trades / construction and are able to successfully use Callidus software, this is the role for you.
Supporting the Commercial Director & Commercial Manager you will:
- Use your communication skills when liaising with sales, customers, suppliers and contractors
- Display your organisational skills when quantifying plans, producing quotations and reporting to both the Sales Director & Commercial Manager to ensure that the pricing strategy is delivering the level of conversion to orders required at the right margins.
- Have experience of researching materials, equipment and labour costs
- Be familiar with obtaining and analysing quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers
- Negotiate supplies and get the best discounts possible when producing quotations
- Quantify, prepare and submit quotations for work
- Assist with bids for new contracts and support buying activities
- Evaluate, review and make recommendations on the pricing strategy
This is a highly varied role with excellent future career progression. Not only will you be benefitting from a great base salary, but you will also benefit from excellent future training, development and career progression. You will be joining a well established, supportive team and will have the chance to work with a number of high profile, national house builders on a day to day basis.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C