|Job Title:||Trainee Buyer|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Reference:||07042022 Ref 1_1649326583|
|Contact Name:||Geri Wiltshire|
|Job Published:||07 April 2022|
Our client is a well established family run manufacturing group based in Didcot.
They are looking for a trainee buyer on a temporary basis who can start immediately. You will be working in the procurement department assisting, sourcing and obtaining products and services for the company.
- Purchasing of materials and services at prices which are competitive and within budget.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with suppliers.
- Processing purchase requisitions
- Resolving invoice/goods in queries and variances
- Updating database with relevant information
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who has gained experience of working within a commercial environment and can demonstrate transferable skills including communication and customer service skills. It is essential to have excellent computer skills and strong attention to detail.
If you are interested, please apply online or contact Geri at Vibe Recruit for further information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C