Trainee Digital Print Operative
|Job Title:||Trainee Digital Print Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Hughes|
|Job Published:||11 June 2019|
-Please note this is a trainee position, therefore full training will be provided for the right candidate
- Operation of semi automated and manual screen print machinery
- Screen printing on to various flat sheet substrates i.e. glass / acrylics / metal panels
- You will be involved in printing various components from a variety of industries
- Other ad hoc duties
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area, as well as adhering to health and safety policies
Skills & Qualities
- Screen printing experience advantageous but not essential
- A good eye for details and excellent quality control standards
- Able to problem solve minor issues and ensure work flows smoothly through the department
- Co-operate and liaise with other internal departments on their production needs
- Ability to manage own work loads and stick to production targets
- Accuracy, thoroughness and a quality control background are essential for the success of this role
Hours of work
Must be able to work a combination of shifts to include days. afternoons and night shifts on a weekly rotating basis. The chosen candidate will eb required to work standard days from 8am-4pm Mon to Fri during the first phase of training.
This is a full time position and has the potential to progress to permanency & progression for the right candidate.
The chosen candidate should have drive and motivation to operative a print production machine. Additional training will be provided to encourage support in other departments.