Trainee Electrical / Electronics Engineer
|Job Title:||Trainee Electrical / Electronics Engineer|
|Location:||South Oxfordshire District|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Prior|
|Job Published:||25 January 2023|
Position: Trainee Electrical / Electronics Engineer
Location: South Oxfordshire
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000
Hours: 37.5 hours (Hybrid Working)
My client has been designing and manufacturing life-saving products for 50 years, protecting people from toxic and flammable gases worldwide.
Being part of a global group spread through sectors such as Medical, Environmental & analysis and Safety, my client supplies customers in 160 countries including, Europe, North and South America and Asia.
- Minimum of HNC in engineering/electronics or equivalent.
- Proficient in using MS Office applications.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD LT software (desirable).
- PLC programming experience (desirable).
- Knowledge of gas detection systems including on-site experience (desirable).
- Support sales managers in pre-sale customer consultations to define system requirements for EFS (Engineered Fixed Systems) projects in-line with the EFS Process framework.
- Compile quotations for EFS systems according to agreed requirements and according to the defined process.
- Support the Senior EFS Engineer with the electrical and mechanical design of bespoke systems using multiples of standard control systems and non-standard enclosures.
- Assist with the development of information solutions such as remote 'HMI' displays or PLC/DCS communication packages.
- Create system configurations to match customer Cause & Effect requirements.
- Coordinate with the Production team to ensure systems are assembled according to the EFS schedule and fully tested prior to dispatch.
- Create and deliver bespoke system Operation and Maintenance Manuals and customer documentation packages.
- Customer site attendance for system support where required by the business.
- Participate in training and accreditation courses required for working on customer sites (confined space entry, working at heights etc).
- Generous company pension
- Company shares
- 25 days holiday
- Your birthday off
- 3 days holiday purchase
- 14 weeks paid maternity, paternity, adoption leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised annual bus passes
- Annual train tickets payment scheme
- Eyecare scheme
- Health cashp lan
- Employee assistance programme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Free hot drinks
- Free parking
For more information, please contact Stephen Prior on 07749 496236.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.