|Job Title:||Training Manager|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||13 November 2023|
Vibe Recruit's client is looking to appoint an experienced Training Manager to join their team, an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to their business.
40 hours per week
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing training material and deliver a comprehensive training strategy for a fast-growing company that aligns with our business values and objectives. Your primary focus will be identifying training needs, designing relevant programs, and assessing the impact on employee performance.
Your responsibilities will include enhancing employee skills, improving performance, increasing productivity, and fostering a culture of continuous learning and development throughout the business.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in the debt resolution and collections process.
- Previous experience of training, learning & development
- Strong planning and organisation and able to work autonomously.
- Inquisitive and with a drive for continuous improvement
- Proficient in MS Office, (particularly PowerPoint, Data Base programmes and e-learning software preferred)
- People management and coaching skills
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Creating training materials and programmes and subsequent training plans to address specific business objectives/needs.
- Deliver the companies induction training to all new colleagues.
- Select and secure appropriate training venues
- Conduct workshops and individual training sessions as required.
- Conduct evaluations to identifying opportunities to improve the training material, training approach and delivery of training.
- Develop, manage, and provide Management Information relating to training delivered and its effectiveness to ensure optimum use of own and colleague's time.
- Liaise with clients on training requirements or circumstances requiring clarification.
This role is office based at the office in Romford. Some travel may be required to deliver training in satellite sites as and when required.
You must be willing to undergo a DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) and Credit Reference Check.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.