|Job Title:||Trimming Operative|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||12 July 2021|
Vibe Recruit are currently recruiting for Trimming Operatives to work for a large manufacturing business within the aerospace sector based in Cwmbran.
These are ongoing temporary assignments within a world leading manufacturing environment and require previous experience within a technical and sub-assembly environment.
Duties will include:
- Check supplied parts and assemblies to ensure fit, form and function compliance to drawing, design data and all relevant specifications.
- Trim all 2D/3D objects.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other departments, customers and suppliers and manage data transfer.
- Rework "out of revision" parts to the latest required design standard.
- Conduct minor rework/repair work on mainline if and when required
- Participate in the identification of the need for jigs and fixtures to ensure correct assembly
- Complete all regulatory paperwork.
- Take responsibility of own safety and the safety of colleagues by complying with Health and Safety standards and requirements
- Comply with 5s Standards
Hours of work: You will be required to work a 2-shift pattern consisting of Days and Afternoons.
Days - 6.30am - 2.30pm/Afternoons - 2.30pm - 11pm
Rate of pay: £9.72 per hour - AM Shift and £11.66 per hour - PM Shift
Full training is provided and Immediate starts are available.
If this sounds of interest to you and you would like to find out more, please contact Jordan Thomas on 01633 289510 or
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.