|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||19 May 2022|
Our client based in Didcot are looking for a Ubholester to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis. The in house upholstery team are prepared to train any new member with the skills required to complete the work.
- To sew covers ready for upholstery.
- To keep sewing/cutting room tidy at all times.
- To assist with additional upholstery tasks as directed.
- To help mark and cut fabric for orders.
- To prepare boards and foams ready for upholstery as and when required.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- To maintain a high standard of production quality.
- To complete work set by production team leader in time.
- To meet production targets set by production team leader.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Proficient in all Microsoft programmes
- Diligent, hardworking attitude - with initiative.
- Physically fit due to some manual handling
- Keen to learn new ways of fulfilling tasks.
- Good time keeper.
- Experience in cutting, sewing and upholstery work
- A full UK driving licence
Hours of work : 07:30-16:30, Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch), 40hr week.
Salary : £25,000 - £26,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Please apply directly or call Jorgia on 01235 535858 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C