Van Drivers - Days/Early Mornings - 3/4 Days a Week
|Job Title:||Van Drivers - Days/Early Mornings - 3/4 Days a Week|
|Industry:||Transport, Logistics and Driving|
|Contact Name:||Jay Chard|
|Job Published:||27 January 2020|
On behalf of the UK's leading name in UPVC products, Vibe Recruit are seeking 7.5Tonne Drivers (Category C1) drivers to work from Biggleswade and the surrounding area.
This is an Ad Hoc position with around 3/4 days a week available and early morning start times from 4am to 6am. Delivering to their stores (approx. 10/15 per day) ensuring health and safety is followed at all time. Our client delivers throughout the UK and offers an excellent working environment with a modern fleet.
The key Responsibilities and Requirements of this role are;
- To deliver all products in the correct manner, ensuring customers are advised in advance if a delivery is going to be late for any reason
- Ensuring that upon delivery the customer's signature is obtained on all delivery notes before leaving their site.
- Cross check all items against the delivery note, at the time of delivery, marking off as appropriate and ensuring any missing or damaged items are clearly marked.
- If any products are missing or damaged the Customer Service Department must be contacted at the time of delivery.
- Collecting items from customers ensuring the correct paperwork is completed.
- Adopt the appropriate appearance and manner for representing the company, including wearing the issued uniform and being polite and courteous at all time.
- Keep vehicles clean & tidy when in use.
- To help implement and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure 100% accuracy of all information at all times.
- Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
Candidates must hold a 7.5 Tonne HGV driving licence, digital tachograph card and CPC card.
We offer rates for PAYE and LTD company drivers.
Benefits whilst working for Vibe Recruit:
- £9.00 - £12.50 per hour
- Holiday Pay
- Dedicated 24 hour on-call support from Vibe Recruit
- Ongoing work
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Class 1 (Category C+E)
- Maximum 6 points on licence for insurance purposes. No IN10 or DR10
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Full Valid CPC Card
- 1 Year Experience
- Good Attitude
- Flexible approach to types of work
If this role is of interest to you, please apply in response to this Ad with your CV and we will be in contact shortly.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C